TheSIMTECX Ltd, based in Fridolfing, has specialized in the manufacture and sale of the patented SX3 safety linch pin. The functional linch pin is a product that has three essential safety features.
Passion - Enthusiasm and conviction are the driving force behind our work. With innovative ideas, our dedicated team faces the challenge of optimizing the development of technically mature products, taking into account the environment/resources, in respectful, fair, partnership-based cooperation with customers, suppliers and employees every day.
Your satisfaction is most important to us in all matters. If you're not satisfied, let's talk about it. We will answer your questions and requirements within a very short time.
The result is reliability.
trust and responsibility
Trust is important to us, and we also value responsibility.
We take responsibility!
For us, perseverance is an important factor for success, even if it is sometimes difficult.
The primary goal of what we do is to respect, protect and preserve the environment. We put this into practice.
Simplicity, speed and flexibility
We simplify work processes, have short decision-making paths and react to innovations in time!
making and designing
Our employees act energetically and work on their own initiative, which we support and encourage!
Our team works in an open, friendly atmosphere. We work together and for each other, sometimes confused - that's human!
Laughter releases happiness hormones. We laugh; also about yourself.
"Quality is - attention to detail"
We create the best conditions for the manufacture of a very good product, resulting in the best quality - that is our claim.
We are - MADE IN GERMANY
We are - MADE IN GERMANY
| _cc781905-5cde- 3194-bb3b-136bad5cf58d_ _cc781905-5cde-3194- bb3b-136bad5cf58d_| _cc781905 -5cde-3194-bb3b-136bad5cf58d_ _cc781905-5cde-3194-bb3b-1 36bad5cf58d_
Welcome to https://www.simtecx.com/terms-of-use
1. The following conditions apply to the use of the SIMTECX GmbH website (hereinafter "website"). In order to use the website, it is important that you, as the user, accept the following provisions.
3. The object of SIMTECX GmbH is the following:
Information on the product of the SX3 functional linch pin and its sale.
§ 2 Contact details and legal information
If you have any questions regarding our website, you can reach us using the following contact details:
Managing partner: Manfred Mischko
Registration court: district court Traunstein
Registration number: HRB 26035
VAT ID: DE306618316
§ 3 Availability of the website
SIMTECX GmbH is available 24 hours a day. However, there may be interruptions in availability due to maintenance required for the system. Interruptions in availability can occur, among other things, due to force majeure or other causes for which SIMTECX GmbH is not responsible, such as intent or gross negligence.
SIMTECX GmbH therefore expressly points out:
that it is technically impossible to make the website available free of errors of any kind and that SIMTECX GmbH therefore assumes no responsibility for it,
that errors can lead to the temporary shutdown of the website,
that the availability of these websites depends on conditions and services beyond SIMTECX GmbH's control, such as the transmission capacities and telephone connections between the individual parties involved. We are not responsible for any faults in this area.
§ 4 discussion forums
Insofar as SIMTECX GmbH offers discussion forums temporarily or permanently on its websites, the participants in the discussion forums are expected to observe the usual rules of communication such as mutual respect. Visitors must not distribute or post any offensive, possibly derogatory, obscene, indecent, defamatory, or obscene material or material that infringes the intellectual property rights of any third party.
§ 5 Electronic Communication
When you use a SIMTECX GmbH service or send us emails, text messages or other communications from your computer or mobile device, you are communicating with us electronically. We will communicate with you electronically in various ways, for example via e-mail, text messages or by publishing electronic messages or other communications on our website or as part of other SIMTECX GmbH services. For contractual purposes, you agree to receive electronic communications from us and that all consents, notices, releases and other communications that we provide to you electronically do not require a written form, unless mandatory applicable legal requirements require another form of communication.
§ 6 copyright and database rights
1. All content included in or provided by a SIMTECX GmbH service, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio/video clips, digital downloads and data collections, is the property of SIMTECX GmbH or from third parties who supply content or make it available on the website and is protected by German copyright and database law.
2. The entire inventory of content contained in a SIMTECX GmbH service or provided by it is the exclusive property of SIMTECX GmbH and is protected by German copyright and database law.
3. You may not systematically extract and/or reuse parts of a SIMTECX GmbH service without our express written consent. In particular, without the express written consent of https://www.simtecx.com do not use data mining, robots or similar data collection and extraction programs to extract any essential parts of a SIMTECX GmbH service for reuse (regardless of whether it is single or multiple). You may also, without express written consent https://www.simtecx.com not create and/or publish your own database that contains essential parts of a service of SIMTECX GmbH.
§ 7 Patents
All licensed patents of SIMTECX GmbH are also applicable to all services and other products of SIMTECX GmbH. It may happen that the respective patents operate under one or more patents.
§ 8 your account
1. Access to some services of the website requires the creation of an account.
2. Only persons of legal capacity who have completed the registration form on the website are permitted to create an account.https://www.simtecx.com/registration and/or https://www.simtecx.com/meinkonto provided.
3. The user undertakes not to provide false information about himself. Furthermore, the user undertakes to regularly check his information in order to ensure that it is correct.
4. If you use a SIMTECX GmbH service, you are responsible for ensuring the confidentiality of your account, password and for restricting access to your computer and mobile devices. To the extent permitted under applicable law, you agree to be responsible for all activities that occur under your account or password. You should take all reasonable steps to ensure that your password is kept private and secure and you should inform us immediately if you have any concern that any third party has learned of your password or is being used without authorization or this is likely. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you provide to us is accurate and complete and for notifying us of any changes to the information you have given us. You can review and update some of the information you have given us on our website.
5. The user can subsequently change his user name and password at any time.
6. You may not use a SIMTECX GmbH service in a way that is likely to interrupt, damage or otherwise impair the services or access to SIMTECX GmbH.
7. Furthermore, you may not use the services of SIMTECX GmbH for fraudulent or in connection with a criminal offense, illegal activity, harassment or inconvenience.
8. We reserve the right to deny you the Services on the Website or to close any member account. This applies in particular in the event that you violate applicable law, contractual agreements or our guidelines.
9. Users of this website can delete their account at any time by sending a message using the contact form. The user's account will be deleted after the user has completed and submitted the form. The deadline for deleting the account from our website is seven days
§ 9 Claims from intellectual property rights
SIMTECX GmbH respects the intellectual property rights of third parties. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been used in a manner that gives rise to a concern of infringement, please provide your notice at the above address.
§ 10 liability
1. We always strive to ensure that the services of SIMTECX GmbH are available without interruption and that transmissions are error-free. However, due to the nature of the internet, this cannot be guaranteed. Your access to the services of SIMTECX GmbH may occasionally be interrupted or limited to allow repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities. We try to limit the frequency and duration of any such temporary suspension or restriction.
2. SIMTECX GmbH is liable without limitation if the cause of the damage is due to an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty by SIMTECX GmbH or a legal representative or vicarious agent of SIMTECX GmbH.
3. Furthermore, SIMTECX GmbH is liable for the slightly negligent breach of essential obligations. Obligations are essential, the violation of which jeopardizes the achievement of the purpose of the contract or the fulfillment of which is essential for the proper execution of the contract and on the observance of which you regularly rely. In this case, however, SIMTECX GmbH is only liable for the foreseeable, contract-typical damage. SIMTECX GmbH is not liable for the slightly negligent breach of obligations other than those specified in the preceding sentences.
4. The above limitations of liability do not apply in the event of injury to life, limb or health, for a defect after the assumption of a guarantee for the quality of the product and for fraudulently concealed defects. Liability under the Product Liability Act remains unaffected.
5. Insofar as the liability of SIMTECX GmbH is excluded or limited, this also applies to the personal liability of employees, representatives and vicarious agents.
§ 11 Links to other websites
1. For links that are not operated by SIMTECX GmbH and are on their website, we have no way of controlling the content of this website, as it is completely independent of us.
2. For this reason, we assume no responsibility for the content of these websites and the consequences of their use by visitors to them. Accessing all websites accessible via links is at your own risk. There is no separate notice when users leave the website. However, we ask that you inform us immediately of any illegal or dubious content on the linked website.
3. Other websites may have a link to the websites of SIMTECX GmbH. Such a link requires our prior consent.
§ 12 Privacy
1. It may happen that data and information about visitors and users (date, time, page accessed) is stored on the server. We would like to point out that - without consent - no personal data (e.g. name, address or e-mail address) will be stored.
2. Should personal data be collected, we undertake to obtain the prior consent of the user of the website. We undertake not to pass on any data to third parties unless the visitor or user consents in advance.
3. We would like to point out that the transmission of data on the Internet (e.g. by e-mail) can have security gaps. Accordingly, error-free and trouble-free protection of third-party data cannot be fully guaranteed. In this regard, our liability is excluded.
4. The user has the right to information. You have the right to receive complete and free information from us about the database concerning you at any time.
5. Furthermore, there is a right to correction/deletion of data/restriction of processing for the user.
6. Further information is given separately in the data protection declaration.
§ 13 Cookies
1. Some of the websites use so-called cookies. Cookies do not damage your computer and do not contain viruses. Cookies serve to make our offer more user-friendly, effective and secure.
4. We would like to point out that some of these cookies are transferred from our server to your computer system, most of which are so-called session-related cookies. Session-related cookies are characterized by the fact that they are automatically deleted from your hard drive after the end of the browser session. Other cookies remain on your computer system and enable us to recognize your computer system on your next visit (so-called permanent cookies).
5. You can object to the storage of cookies.
6. Further information is given separately in the data protection declaration.
§ 15 No Waiver
§ 16 Jurisdiction
The place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from this contract is Traunstein, unless otherwise stipulated by law.
§17 Final Provisions
1. Contract language is German.
3. The ineffectiveness of a provision does not affect the effectiveness of the other provisions of the contract. Should this occur, the meaning and purpose of the provision should be replaced by another legally permissible provision that corresponds to the meaning and purpose of the invalid provision.